This refreshing daily cleanser removes surface residue and protects against free radical damage. Pumpkin contains vitamin A and beta carotene, two potent antioxidant ingredients which help to fortify the cellular matrix. Pumpkin Cleanse provides important nutrition for the skin with surface-‐reducing lipids and essential oils. Antimicrobial clove and cinnamon lend a wonderfully appealing scent to this ultra mild formula gentle enough for sensitive skin.
How to Use:
Pour a small amount of Pumpkin Cleanse into hands and dampen fingertips. Apply cleanser to skin and massage for several minutes to loosen surface residue. Rinse well with warm water and a soft gauze pad. A second rinse may be necessary.
Where to Apply:
Face, Neck and Chest
- Clove Oil acts as a natural astringent and cleanser, eliminating excess oil from the surface of the skin. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties making it an ideal ingredient for reducing black heads, pustules and pimples often associated with oily skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil boost of hydration by penetrating the skin supplying moisture directly to the tissues. It also soothes and calms inflamed skin.
- Lactic Acid penetrates the oil glands, removing built up dirt and debris from deep within the pores so that skin is left looking smoother and more even.
- Beta Carotene - A powerful anti-oxidant found in carrots, fruits and green leafy vegetables. It helps maintain smooth, soft disease-free skin protects against air pollutants.
- Limnanthes Alba - Moisturizing, adheres to stay on the skin, superior stability prolongs shelf life, forms a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss.
- Vitamin A - to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.