This 100% natural Cherry Glycolic Peel is a 15% blend of Glycolic and Lactic Acids that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, while smoothing and brightening the skin. Cherry Fruit Pulp contains high amounts of Vitamins A and C, which help protect the skin against the signs of aging, while lightening and clearing dark spots. Cherries also help moisturize and soothe damaged skin from acne and acne scarring.
Anti-Aging Management - except Ultra Sensitive
How to Use:
Warning: A patch test should be performed prior to applying this product to entire face. If redness or sensitivity occurs within 30 minutes do not use product.
Where to Apply:
After cleansing, apply a very thin layer of peel to face and neck, avoiding eye area. Peel may be applied twice weekly. Leave on for a maximum of 7 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove. DO NOT follow with toner or products that contain essential oils, acids or enzymes as irritation will occur.
Warning – Sunburn Alert: this product contains one or more alpha hydroxy acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product up to a week afterwards. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your Medical Esthetician.
- Glycolic Acid - Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture, reduces signs of wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid - An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation discolorations.
- Yeast Extract (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) - a mixture of flavonoids, sugars, vitamins, and amino acids.
- Rice Protein (Oryza Sativa) - Peptide that stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, improves cell propagation, elevates cellular metabolism, improves collagen synthesis, reduces sign of wrinkles, and increases smoothness and flexibility.
- Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) - Rich in polyphenol proanthocyanidins, protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging, increases intracellular vitamin C levels, inhibits destruction of collagen.
- Cherry (Prunus Avium) - contain high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants which fight free radicals, thus preventing signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles and spots. They also contain a plant pigment called anthocyanidin which prevents wrinkles by destroying the harmful enzymes that make your skin old and wrinkled.